You can specify a default loan period for your eBooks in two ways:
- Per eBook uploaded
- Global library setting(applies to new books uploaded after enabling)
Per eBook Loan Period
1. Sign into your account from https://www.bookfusion.com/business
2. Click on the Book cover and select "Update Book"
3. Go to the section that has the heading Library.
- Number of Copies - Leave blank if you would want all your members or employees to be able to read the eBook or document at the same time.
- Loan Period(days) - This is the number of days that individuals should have access to your eBook/documents before it is removed from their bookshelf and returned to your library
4. Scroll down and click "Update" after making your changes.
Global Library Settings
You can set a default loan period to be applied to all eBooks when they are uploaded.
1. Go to "Library Settings" from the Settings option under the profile icon
2. Enter the a default loan period that you would like applied to all eBooks/documents when uploaded.
3. Click Update